Thursday 14 August 2014

YouTube Beauty Guru's

Many of you are probably familiar with the world of beauty vlogging. I'm completely fascinated by it! It's not everyone's cup of tea (my boyfriend does not get it lol) but i could easily sit for hours on end watching hair and make up tutorials, shopping hauls and vanity collection tours. I think i first stumbled across it when i googled 'How to cut hair extensions'. To cut a long story short i bought some extensions that were far too long for me and couldn't be bothered to go to the hairdressers to get them cut. I came across a YouTube video  in the search results by HairGirl247 which gave a step by step tutorial on how to cut and blend hair extensions. Not saying that i managed to cut my extensions as good as in the tutorial (in fact i completely ruined them ha!) but i found the video really cool and entertaining to watch. I love how they are just regular girls making beauty videos in their bedrooms and are viewed by thousands of people around the world. I'd love to do something like that but let's just say im not a natural in front of the camera-im very shy lol. That's why i thought i'd give beauty blogging a go instead. Here are some of my favourite YouTube beauty guru's:

  • Hairgirl247
As you can probably guess from the name this channel is mostly focused on hair but does have some beauty videos as well. This girl is amazingly talented and creates some really pretty hairstyles. Her hair actually isn't that long so she incorporates extensions into alot of her styles. She somehow manages to blend really long extensions into her bob length hair, its amazing!

  • Nicole Guerriero
Definitely one of the funniest beauty gurus to watch! I love watching Nicole's videos, she's confident, has a  bubbly personality and gets straight to the point-which i like. Her channel is mostly focused on make up and always posts videos really regularly. Her make up collection is probably the largest I've ever seen.......no exaggeration!

  • FiercelyTasha
Out of all my favourite vloggers, FiercelyTasha is the most recent i've come across. Fair play to her, she is only about 17 and already has a fair few subscribers. I came across her channel whilst searching for a tutorial on how to do a fishtail braid. She likes to post lots of fashion videos, i enjoy watching her shopping hauls and outfits of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment