Monday 26 January 2015

January fashion picks

I've picked out three of my favourite accessories that I've loved wearing this month. All of them are fairly inexpensive and I feel each of them add that trendy look to an outfit.



The fedora hat
I recently purchased one of these from Dorothy Perkins for £14 and have received a few compliments :) my particular fedora is a soft felt material that has a lengthwise crease down the crown. The brim goes all the way round and has a 'floppy' curve to it. It fits really comfortably and looks great teamed with jeans and a blazer. I tend to wear my hair slightly wavy as shown in the picture. A little tip is to make sure its angled correctly-I like to wear the 'floppy' curve at the front. 

Layering necklaces
I like to use delicate, dainty jewellery when layering. I have quite a petite frame so find that big chunky necklaces tend to look too much. The necklaces pictured above are both from primark. I can't remember exactly how much they cost but weren't more than a couple of pounds each. I've found myself preferring to wear gold instead of silver jewellery lately as well.

 
Big hooped earrings
I don't wear these casually everyday as I have a phobia of getting them caught in something lol! However I've worn them to meals out or date night :) they really stand out and you don't really need to wear much other jewellery. They are perfect to achieve a sassy look!  My hoops were purchased from matalan for a few pounds-bargain! They are thin and rounded as I felt they suited my face better than chunky hoops (I have small facial features). Again, I opted for gold.  I've seen a wide variety of colours, size, etc available in loads of different shops so go for what suits you best. 


No comments:

Post a Comment